Advanced (40 hours given in 2 stages; 20 hours each stage)
General description: learners are enabled to fluently communicate ideas, attitudes and feelings about these topics: charity and volunteerism, refugees and immigrants, business and commerce and disability.
Objectives: By the end of this level, the learner will be able to
- engage in more language functions: giving a presentation, expressing opinion, sympathy and support; and debating.
- engage in detailed conversations (about 200 words) related to the topics listed above.
- ask and respond in details to questions about the topics listed above.
- read and understand factual and fictional texts of about 180 words related to the topics listed above.
- use collocated Arabic expressions and vocabulary in contexts related to the topics listed above.
- produce a summary of about 70 words in simple sentences about the topics mentioned above.