Proficient (40 hours given in 2 stages; 20 hours each stage)
General description: learners are enabled to use Arabic very fluently in dealing with all previous topics presented in all levels above including UN organisations, news, interviews, work and global issues.
Objectives: By the end of this level, the learner will be able to
- engage in all language functions mentioned above.
- engage in lengthy and detailed conversations (about 250 words) related to the topics listed above.
- ask and respond in full details to questions about the topics listed above.
- read and understand factual and fictional texts of about 250 words related to the topics listed above.
- use collocated Arabic expressions and vocabulary in contexts related to the topics listed above.
- produce a summary of about 100 words in simple sentences about the topics mentioned above.